Welcome to Dubai by Foot, offering off-beat, curated Dubai Walking Tours. Each of our tours are crafted with research, experience, and cultural submersion that can only be delivered by our hand-picked local guides.
Let us show you Dubai in a way that will appeal to all your senses and have you leave with a deep understanding of this city's past, its regional command, and its emerging international presence.
Tours We Offer:
- Old Dubai Tour
- Flavors of Arabia Food Tour
- Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall (Downtown Architecture) Walking Tour
- Art, Jewels and Chocolate Tour
- 1001 Arabian Nights: Legends and Lore from the Trucial Coast
- Dubai City Tour
- Dubai Desert Safari
- Futuristic Dubai Walking Tours
Why Choose a Walking Tour with Dubai By Foot?
To Explore the City - To Stay Fit - To Meet New People - To Take Better Photos? All good answers.
At Dubai By Foot, we bring over 15 years of tour guiding experience to the table (or shall we say to the walking tour!). We have done our research and our guides are trained as the city’s best ambassadors, historians, art lovers, and storytellers. Most of all, we love Dubai and we love showing this wonderful city to our guests.
Our passion for this city is contagious and it will leave you energized.
What to expect while on a Dubai By Foot Walking Tour:
- When you walk with us you get the real scoop. We share history, stories of the past and present, urban legends and fun facts.
- You see the attractions up-close-and-personal, and really get a feel for the city. We are unique in our style and in the design of our tours. We are also flexible and willing to tailor the walk according to your interests.
- You get to interact with the real people of Dubai. These people make the city what it is - a melting pot of cultures. We encourage you to ask questions and engage with the shopkeepers, vendors, cooks, and servers. This will allow you to find out their story and how they fit into this amazing culture of tolerance.
- The devil is in the detail - there are so many small structures, architectural nuances, art installations, design elements, historical significances that only our walking tours can capture. It would be a shame for you to come to Dubai and miss these small wonderful things about our city that might get overshadowed by the mega-structures surrounding us.
We are affordable, 100% personalized and the most extensive in our offering of private tours for schools, educational institutes, universities, corporates etc.
We can also arrange tours in Spanish, German, Chinese or other languages.
In addition to the above, we can also design very specific tours, such as architecture, art, food, business opportunities, and so on as per guest requirements.
Come fall in love with Dubai!
In Dubai, everything is bigger and better. It’s home to the world’s tallest building, the largest mall, the biggest indoor theme park, and the largest Ferris Wheel. The city is constantly evolving under the leadership of the visionary Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
In 2021, Dubai will play host to the World Expo, and there are even more new developments that are expected to launch before that big event.
At the heart of the glitz and glam, however, is a city with a rich cultural heritage. Dubai first made its name as a fishing and pearling village, and as a strategic port on the Persian Gulf. Even with modern developments, the city’s history is still alive in an area where one can savor a cup of traditional coffee, catch a ride on an old-fashioned abra, or shop in the traditional souks.