Walking Tours of Boston | Free Tours by Foot
Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present the best name-your-own-price Boston tours. These interesting and informative sightseeing city tours will take you through many of Boston’s most famous neighborhoods. Our guided tours are led by expert city guides who can help you plan your best trip. From the best places to visit in Boston to the most fun Boston attractions. There is no charge to take our tours, meaning you may pay what you feel the tour was worth after the tour is completed. This ensures that your tour guide must strive to give his or her best on every tour. Name-your-own-price Boston tours are tours for everybody budget and we’re one of the best things to do in Boston.
We offer many pay-what-you-like Boston tours to take advantage. These guided city tours take you through some of the historic or off the beaten path Boston attractions.
- Freedom Trail Tour – it’s the epic stories of Boston’s rise and America’s birth, with tales of rebellion, war and the independence of a nation. Or take the faster version – with our Jogging Tour of the Freedom Trail.
- Join the North End and Little Italy Tour as we stroll along Boston’s ancient streets, historic cemeteries and colonial buildings and homes.
- Cross the Charles River for our Cambridge and Harvard Tour and find out for yourself why countless numbers of America’s elite have nurtured their intellects within this city. Let us show you what’s to do and see in Cambridge.
- Indulge your taste buds and learn about the immigrants contributions to the culinary and historical development of the city on our Little Italy Food Tour.
- Like most cities, Boston has a Chinatown, which we explore on our Boston Chinatown tour.
- It’s hard to hear that Boston accent without thinking of President John F. Kennedy. Learn about his time in the city one the Kennedy and Irish History of Boston.
- For a darker side of Boston history on your trip, try our Beacon Hill Crime Tour.
Self Guided Boston Tours
We know that sometimes our schedule doesn’t fit into yours. Here for a day trip or a short weekend in Boston? Our self guided Boston tours allow you to see what we think are the most important places to visit in Boston on your own time.
Want a Private Boston Tours?
We also offer our guiding services for private groups where we can guide you on the Freedom Trail, through Cambridge and Harvard and anywhere else in Boston. We are also experts in the Boston region with tours to Lexington and Concord as well as Salem. Click here to learn more about our private Boston tours.
Call us or email us and we will get back to you with a timely quote. If you are planning a school trip, please check out our blog for helpful information concerning planning your tip.