Walking Tours of London | Free Tours by Foot
Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price London walking tours. We provide a platform for professional, freelance tour guides to lead walking as well as food and bike tours at no upfront cost, so that you may enjoy a quality sightseeing experience no matter what your budget. Everyone should be permitted to take a guided tour for a price they feel it was worth – even free! No two tours are the same. Name-your-own-price London walking tours are tours for every budget.
And be sure to check out our guide to London tourist discount passes for more money saving ideas for your visit. Our tours are also a great way to meet fellow travelers and make new friends. Meet travelers from all over the world, and this means that many different perspectives are reflected in the questions asked of our tour guides and contributes to more enriching experiences for our guests. And we don’t stop at just our tours. Be sure to read our blog for tips on travel to and saving money in London.
Whether you’re in town for a weekend in London or sightseeing for the day, our London tours cover popular tourist destinations as well as off the beaten path parts of town. We offer both guided tours and self guided tours that take you through the heart of The City and Westminster, and help you decide what to do in London and what to see. Check our our Tour Summary Page to read about all our tours.
- Our Westminster Tour takes in Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
- City of London Walking Tour, which focuses on the old Roman settlement, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
- If you are short on time, then consider the ultimate of London walking tours, our London-All-in-One Tour, a six hour adventure that combines both tours plus a bit more.
- For a taste of alternative side of the city, check out London Graffiti and Street Art Tour, which visits East London and covers the art, history and culture of this exciting area as well as our Camden Tour.
- For the foodie in you, do check out our array of London food tours.
- Fancy yourself a culture-vulture? Then check out our tour of London’s Theatreland: From The Globe to Covent Garden.
- Bringing the kids? Then the Family Tours of Kensington this summer would be fun for everyone. [The Summer season is over but the Tour of Kensington can still be booked as a private tour for the whole family!]
For the foodie in you, we also offer our pay-what-you-wish East London Food Tour, where you can taste the delicious results of almost 4 centuries of immigration. Additionally, we offer an array of self-guided food tours that offer you a unique way to explore London. Be sure to check out our London food tours page for more information.
We also offer a wide array of self-guided walking tours of London, including versions of our guided tours above. Many of our self-guided tours are for themes that we do not offer guided versions of, including:
- Harry Potter Tour – we also offer this a a guided tour!
- James Bond Tour
- Borough Market Food Tour
- and so many more self guided London tours for you to choose from:
We also offer self-guided bus tours. These tours are absolutely free and we plan to have self-guided audio tours available soon as well.
Private London walking tour?
We also offer our guiding services for private groups where we can guide you anywhere in London. We are also experts in the region. Call us or email us and we will get back to you with a timely quote. If you are planning a school trip, please check out our blog for helpful information on planning.
Free Tours by Foot
149 Cromwell Road
London, SW5 0TQ
020 3287 0675