Private New York Tour Guides
(en español) We offer the best private New York Tour guides. Whether you represent a school, a business, or a large family, our private tours are perfect for any group visit. We can customize each tour based on your preferences. Your personal tour guide can go anywhere in New York City and beyond. We can even pick you up from your hotel or other accommodation. Our prices are for groups, not per person. Private tours can be scheduled for anytime.
Please be sure to read our frequently asked questions for our private tours below. Please contact us to make a private tour reservation.
Why choose us for your private tour of New York City? Because we are fun! We employ only the best, brightest and most energetic tour guides in the city. We’re among the highest rated tour companies on Tripadvisor for a reason — we’re great at what we do! Read the reviews for yourself.
Your tour can start from anywhere in the city, including your hotel or other accommodation. The prices below are for private versions of our public tours. We recommend a limit of 25 people per tour guide, with our food tours limited to 20. Be sure to check out our private tour frequently asked questions for answers to some of your queries.
TOUR OPTIONS & PRICES
Private Tour (Up To 2.5 Hours)
If the above times do not work for you or maybe you and your party prefer a more intimate tour that allows for more guide time — for questions, for pictures, whatever, then this option is for you! The cost is $225. **Requests for customized tours will require a quote ** Additional hours are $75/hr. This is the group price, not per person. For private bike tours of 2 hours duration, add $16 per bicycle.
All-in-One Private Tour
Our most popular private tour option. Combine most of the sights covered on many of our tours. The tour allows for customization, so we can substitute sights of your choice. Tour lasts approximately 6 hours and requires a considerable amount of walking. There will be plenty of time to sit, rest and eat. We can even start the tour from your hotel. For more details, please visit the All-in-One tour page. $350. This is the group price, not per person.
- All-in-One Downtown Manhattan Tour Info
- All-in-One Uptown Manhattan Tour Info
- All-in-One Brooklyn Tour
Additional Private Tour Options
Our private tours are not limited to our public tour selection. We are also available for custom guided service for wherever you want to go and however long you would like a guide for. We’re with you every step of the way from planning to the tour’s finish. We base our pricing on the above mentioned tours.
Daily rate $425 (10 hours)
Looking for more than one guide or for a day or multiple days of service? Please contact us for a quote.
Student Tours of New York City
Why choose us for your class trip to the Big Apple?
- Because we are fun. We employ only the best, brightest and most energetic tour guides in the city. Our guides are young, so your students will relate to them better and vice versa.
- Because we are affordable. Save your students hundreds of dollars each. We have extensive experience with every aspect of a class trip, including hotel, theater, and restaurant bookings as well as organizing transportation and travel insurance. Save the commission the school tour operators build into their prices.
- Because we are national. We run tours in Washington DC, Philadelphia, Charleston, New Orleans, Chicago and Boston. We can be your guides on multi-city class trips. We have a trans-city perspective and always tie together things your students have and will experience(d).
- Because we are personal. Since we are a small company, and we only book one group at a time, your group will get the extra special attention you won’t get from the larger companies.
- Because we are experienced. We’re amongst the highest rated tour companies on TripAdvisor for a reason – we’re great at what we do! Click here to see our reviews.
Q: Can we pay on the day of the tour?
A: Unfortunately no. Tours must be prepaid at least 3 weeks prior to the tour date to secure a guide. Unpaid tours are subject to guide availability. Our guides are independent contractors. Until your invoice is paid, we cannot keep your guide from taking other paying work. Our guides are independent contractors. When we book a tour guide, we financially commit to them. We cannot hold a guide to a tour without a financial commitment from you. Unpaid tours are subject to guide availability within 3 weeks of the tour date.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
Q: Can we pay by credit card over the phone?
Q: Can we add more people to our group after payment?
Q: Do you offer discounts?
Q: Can we start the tour from our hotel?
Q: Can we customize our tour?
Q: Will my children like these tours?
Q: For private food tours, is food included in the price?
Q: Can we pay and order food ahead of time?
Q: Can we sit down at restaurants to eat on a private food tour?